Bark in the Borough is now Howling Spook Walk
October 29, 2016
More information Click Here
Information for event Sponsors here:
Information for Vendors here: Vendor Rules 2015
Pet walk participants please complete this form:
Rules and Regulations WCHS “Bark in the Borough”
- Individuals who walk will fill out the registration form and pay the $20 fee and donate one bag of food. (Dry cat or dog food). The family fee is $25. This donation will provide a one year membership to the Wayne County Humane Society, and a goodie bag.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times during this event.
- The event hours are 9:00am – 2:00pm. A walker can come anytime between these hours. Registration begins at 8:30am.
- All donations to the WCHS are tax-deductible. A tax receipt will be provided upon request.
- Vendors will be invited to participate in the WCHS “Bark in the Borough.” A $30 booth fee will be collected. No fee will be charged for the booth of a non-profit organization.